Vertical Jump Vibration Machine
recover faster from workouts
see results up to 2x faster
- increase muscle strength
- improve flexibility
- promote joint mobility
- aids muscle memory
- activates fast twitch muscle fibers
- helps prevent injury
- increase range of motion
- increase production of growth and repair hormones
- strengthen stabilizer muscles
- improve balance & coordination
- increase core strength
- perform sport specific exercises
- functional movements/stretches
- improve agility
- increase acceleration
Increasing Vertical Jumps With VibePlate
In clubhouses and training facilities across the country, VibePlate vibration platform machines are helping athletes unlock their full potential. When used to complement a conventional training routine, our products have been proven to increase vertical jumping in everyone from professional athletes to the US Military.
Here’s what some of our customers have to say about incorporating VibePlate into their training:
- “We tested 20 kids vertical jumps. Each took 3 jumps and recorded the highest score. Then they stood on the VibePlate for 60 seconds and came back for 3 more jumps within 60 seconds of getting off the VibePlate. The average increase in vertical was 2.5 inches, with the highest increase being 4 inches. All 20 kids increased their vertical jump at least 1 inch after just 60 seconds on the VibePlate.” Rob Rathbun – Eagle High School
- “I find the VibePlate to be an extremely versatile machine […] We are averaging 5 inches per 8-week session in vertical jump.” — Beau Chavez, Rocky Mountain Physical Therapy, New Mexico
- “We have increased athletes’ vertical jump up to 9 inches in one year” — Lincoln Sports Center, Nebraska
- “In just a couple of minutes I increased my vertical jump over an inch from just the warm up and standing on the VibePlate.” — Christopher, Iowa Western Community College
Why Choose a VibePlate Vibration Machine?
VibePlate is a premium product designed specifically for today’s leading athletes and serious home fitness enthusiasts. What makes our products different from other, cheaper machines that claim to improve vertical jumping abilities?
- Used in the weight rooms of some of the most prolific college programs such as Ohio State, Alabama, USC, Michigan, Florida and many many more, as well as professional teams such as the Seattle Seahawks, Kansas City Royals, Arizona Cardinals and many more.
- We are the only truly vertical vibration machine on the market today. Unlike other devices that use circular or side-to-side movements to achieve a similar effect, our machines replicate the forces of gravity on a micro level, delivering increased stability and greater therapeutic and athletic benefits.
- Our products use an exclusive single motor design. Dual motor systems are more prone to failures in synchronization that can end up doing more harm than good. With a single powerful motor delivering true vertical movement, the VibePlate is more balanced and more effective when training elite athletes.
- VibePlate whole body vibration machines are available in a wide range of sizes and configurations. Capable of supporting up to 2,400 pounds, our products allow for a greater range of exercise, from yoga and CrossFit to traditional aerobics and weight training.
- We are the preferred choice of today’s most elite athletes and teams. VibePlate machines are used to train Ohio State University athletes, as well as players in professional clubs such as the Arizona Cardinals, the Boston Celtics and more.
Want to learn more about the benefits of choosing VibePlate, and how its advanced vibration technology can lead to noticeable vertical gains after just a few sessions?
Visit our contact us page for more information about our products.
Experience the Most Durable Vertical Vibration Machine on the Market Today
From top to bottom, VibePlate products have been designed to stand up to the most demanding applications. Our machines are the only commercially available product that can withstand the force of a 300-pound athlete performing repeated, high-impact exercises on it — an important consideration when you are working specifically to improve vertical jumping capacity.
All our machines are built in the USA for exceptional quality control. As a result, we are able to offer an exclusive warranty covering our products for five years of commercial use and a lifetime of home use. Check out our full list of machines and prices on our Products page, or contact our office directly to request more information.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The benefits listed on this web site are based on independent studies which reference years of research into (WBV) whole body vibration exercise.