Cross Fitness Training
increased muscle strength
faster recovery from injury & between workouts
see results up to 2x faster
- Increased explosiveness
- aids in injury prevention
- increased range of motion
- reduced tendon strain
- promotes joint mobility
- perform functional movements
- increased flexibility
- improved coordination
- aids in muscle memory
- faster & safer warm up
- gives energy boost
CrossFit and the VibePlate: A Natural Combination
Ever since CrossFit started gaining popularity in the early 2000s, fitness buffs have been looking for ways to get more out of their practice. What many don’t realize, however, is that simply upping the intensity of your workout can only go so far. As great as CrossFit and other forms of high-intensity interval training are, there are limits to what can be achieved through them alone.
That’s where VibePlate comes in. VibePlate is a vibration machine for CrossFit training that enhances the depth of your workout, leading to a number of tangible benefits you would not be able to achieve through training alone. Keep reading to learn more about why our product is the preferred choice of top trainers, physical therapists and the U.S. military.
How it Works
VibePlate is a cross fitness vibration plate that produces rapid vertical movements at various frequency levels. As you exercise, these vibrations induce microcontractions in your muscles at a rate of up to 40 per second. This provides ongoing muscle strengthening in addition to your regular workout, complimenting the intense intervals with a more subtle motion that burns calories, improves muscle tone, promotes lymph system circulation, stimulates the production of beneficial hormones, strength gains, improve balance, flexibility, as well as aids in recovery from workouts to help prepare for the next workout and provides a number of other additional benefits.
Whether you are just getting started with CrossFit or are looking to take your training to the next level, VibePlate is the perfect compliment to any exercise routine. We offer products in a wide range of sizes, with up to 2,400 pounds of weight capacity. No matter where you are on your journey to improved fitness and health, you’ll feel the benefits of a VibePlate CrossFit exercise vibration plate the first time you use it. Check out our Products page for pricing and detailed specifications.
What Makes VibePlate Different?
VibePlate vibration machines are the ideal choice for CrossFit training for a number of reasons:
- Their unique vertical motion system is preferred by trainers and medical professionals. Compared to circular or sideways motion vibration plates, VibePlate products are more stable and less stressful, making it easier for you to get a better workout without putting yourself at risk.
- Their powerful single-motor configuration avoids synchronization issues common to lower-quality, dual-motor systems. Units are adjustable from 10 to 60 Hz speed, allowing you to dial in a workout that works for you. Overall, our products are more versatile performers that can be used by individuals of any fitness or mobility level.
- They are the only vibration machine for CrossFit training that’s made entirely in the USA. When you purchase a VibePlate machine, you are buying a product that’s built to last and backed by one of the best warranties in the business.
No matter what your fitness goals, VibePlate can help. Our product is tough enough to stand up to anything you can throw at it, whether it’s weight training, plyometrics or any other component of an intense CrossFit practice. Still not convinced? Visit our Reviews page to read what other customers are saying about VibePlate CrossFit vibration plates, or contact our office to speak with one of our representatives directly.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The benefits listed on this web site are based on independent studies which reference years of research into (WBV) whole body vibration exercise.